- About company
- Investor and shareholders
- Financial Information
THE COMPANY’S MISSION is the production and sale of competitive petrochemical products and services in accordance with the requirements and expectations of the interested parties, development of the existing sales markets, achievement of the Company’s sustainability, improvement the quality of employees life and the Company in general.
The main corporate priorities and determinants of its development PJSC «Nizhnekamskneftekhim» sees in safe working environment, protection of employees health, ecological and energy efficiency enhancement, industrial safety and information security, creation of stable professional team capable of achieving specified goals of the Company.
To achieve these goals the management of PJSC «Nizhnekamskneftekhim» undertakes the following commitments:
- to adopt and implement the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation (including labor and pension), labor contract, industrial and corporate standards, regulations, instructions on occupational safety, industrial, fire and information security, environmental management, sanitary norms and rules, sustainable use of natural resources and energy;
- to improve the competitiveness of products, services, processes, and develop management system, ensure their integration in the context of national and international standards with the use of best practices;
- to take all possible legal measures to minimize the risks, accidents, occupational traumatism, employee occupational diseases, reduce the negative impact of the Company's activities on the environment, protection of information, business reputation and business processes against harm, loss, damage;
- to strengthen the Company's position in the global market through the organization of new products output, increasing existing capacities based on the innovative, energy-saving technologies in line with the expectations of consumers; development of mutually beneficial cooperation with reliable partners for the supply of raw materials, energy resources, component parts based on the risk-oriented approach;
- continuously improve the environmental, energy efficiency and intensity, emergency tolerance of production and environmental facilities in order to reduce financial costs of the Company and the negative impacts on the environment;
- to achieve and continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of quality management, occupational health, industrial and information security, the environment, energy management systems, contributing to the stability of the socio-psychological climate and personnel sustainability of the Company;
- to increase the production culture, educational and professional levels of employees, improve staff moral environment, taking into account that along with advanced equipment and technologies the major factor of competitiveness and economic growth of the Company is its human capital.
Fulfillment of commitments will be implemented through:
- allocation of organizational, material and financial resources in the amount necessary to achieve the commitments undertaken;
- attracting research and development, design entities to improve processes based on innovative technologies with the aim of furthering the environmental, technological, information, industrial safety, implementation of planned energy performance and maintaining labor safety;
- international cooperation in the field of quality management, occupational health, industrial and information security, environmental protection, energy management, corporate social responsibility;
- systematic audits of integrated management system;
- continuous monitoring of raw materials market, energy resources and exchange of experience;
- systematic analysis of the environmental situation with necessary corrective and preventive actions taken;
- recruitment and specialized training of skilled workers through cooperation with relevant educational institutions of the Russian Federation to maintain the company knowledge base;
- systematic coverage of all spheres of the Company life in the mass media;
- broadcasting the policy of PJSC «Nizhnekamskneftekhim» to all employees of the Company.
General director is responsible for the fulfillment of obligations taken and continuous improvement of integrated management system in the Company.