- About company
- Investor and shareholders
- Financial Information
Employees of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim participated in the large-scale swimming contest»Health Marathon". Competitions were held today in the sports complex “Druzhba”. The strongest one had to be chosen among more than a hundred participants. Young athletes, working youth, schoolchildren and veterans demonstrated their skills. Each category of participants had to overcome a certain distance - from 25 to 200 meters.
The honored guests of the competition were: the Deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation Irek Zinnurov, the General Director of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim Azat Bikmurzin and other managers of the company, as well as representatives of the city administration.
- “Many thanks to PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim. The pool is in excellent condition thanks to the efforts of the enterprise, which supports all sports facilities in Nizhnekamsk, where you can practice sports and maintain your health” - noted Irek Zinnurov at the opening ceremony of the competition.
PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim pays special attention to the development of physical education and its support. The company has created all conditions for sports activities: there are 16 sports facilities on its balance sheet.
- Now we are actively engaged in the reconstruction of the “Neftekhimik” football field. We have plans to construct new facilities, we will do that in the coming years,” - said Azat Bikmurzin, General Director of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
Winners and prize-winners were determined according to the competition results. They were awarded with diplomas, medals and valuable gifts. Final competitions will be held at the end of this year in Kazan, where the first place winners from all cities of Tatarstan will meet.
On August 8th, the general director of PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim Azat Bikmurzin held a meeting with representatives of the youth organization of the company, participants and experts of the VII National WorldSkills Championship, as well as students of Nizhnekamsk Chemical and Technological Institute and Petrochemical and Oil Refining College named after N.V. Lemaev at cultural and sports complex “Neftekhim Arena”. The meeting was held in a no tie format. The main purpose of the meeting was to get direct feedback from the young generation, to find out what issues bother young employees and students today, to attract as many young professionals as possible by describing the prospects awaiting them. Discussion topics were very diverse. Young people were interested in social protection issues, prospects for professional growth, environment, and further development of the company. The issues of providing housing, development of IT technology and working conditions were also discussed. PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim is also active in implementing a number of programmes aimed at supporting youth. It is currently reviewing a support programme for those employees who have returned from military service. It is planned to significantly increase the amount of “relocation allowance”. Support for young families also continues. Material assistance is allocated for the purchase of essential goods, the amount of which is also planned to be increased. Material assistance is also paid at the birth of children. The amount of material assistance varies depending on the number of children and ranges from 15 to 100 thousand rubles. Thanks to the additional housing programme, which was launched in 2015 for TAIF Group employees, 1 400 petrochemical families received apartments in new housing estates. An employee of the enterprise can count on a medical support. The company has created all conditions for sports activities. On the balance sheet of the enterprise there are 13 sports facilities for employees of the company, members of their families, as well as all Nizhnekamsk residents. This year 2,800 children will spent their holidays in the children's recreation camps of the company under its sponsorship. From the very beginning PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim carries out its social mission for the development of the city infrastructure thanks to its first general director N.V. Lemaev, whose 90th anniversary is celebrated at the company this year.
A relaxed, friendly atmosphere prevailed at the meeting, which lasted more than an hour and a half, the participants exchanged jokes and received comprehensive answers to all the questions addressed to the General Director.
On July 31, 2019, PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim celebrated its 52nd birthday. This is the day when in 1967 the first product was manufactured. A mega gala day for the company employees, residents and visitors of the city took place in the Neftekhimikov park. Even a cloudy and rainy weather could not overshadow this important event for the company and the whole city - thousands of spectators came to the celebration.
The festival organizers took care of the entertainment for both children and adults. Starting from 4 p.m., the group “Artist” invited from Kazan, presented its children's animated program on the small stage. An interactive dance show, bubble show, flash mobs were organized for little spectators.
Also, in parallel, the popular youth game such as a laser tag, an analogue of paintball, was organized. At 5 p.m. at the central entrance to the park orchestra of wind instruments began to play. All those present were encouraged by a group of youth activists from Nizhnekamskneftekhim - they created a festive atmosphere and elevated emotions. A photo area, a food court area, which was organized by various catering enterprises from different cities of Tatarstan were also available. They were very popular with the townspeople.
At 6 p.m., the main site began to work. It featured the performances of Nizhnekamskneftekkhim ensemles, creative young people — winners and prize-winners of the republican youth contest “Beznen Zaman”, the city's teams. Bright and unforgettable was the bicycle show from a champion of Russia in the bike trial; many will remember the performance of Level Up dance group and the vocal trio of Russians Black. Unforgettable final touch for the residents was the performance of a star of national scale Elvin Grey, beloved by all residents and visitors of Nizhnekamsk. Neftekhimikov park turned into a large dance floor, everyone danced and sang along to the popular artist, ignoring a steady rain and cool weather.
- “The holiday turned out to be outstanding. A lot of people came. We could not miss this event with our youth activists — 52 years since the production of the first product, this is an important date for us. A lot of guests, artists, a lot of people. Many thanks to all the organizers! We, the youth activists, like everything very much!” – shared his impressions Fanzil Shigapov, the employee of Nizhnekamskneftekhim.
“Every year we are happy to attend this event, especially since it is held near our school. It's great that such great concerts with modern popular artists are held for young people!” - stated Azat Khusainov and Artur Mustafin, the students of the 10th grade of the school No. 31:
Significance of the holiday was commented on by Rodion Bulashov, the deputy general director for personnel and social affairs at PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim:
- “Today our whole team is celebrating the birthday of our company — 52 years since the manufacture of the first product. Together with us - the residents of Nizhnekamsk-, there are representatives of other cities such as Zainsk, Naberezhnye Chelny, Almetyevsk, Kazan, who arrived here to congratulate us. Despite the rain, we are celebrating our birthday all together with our team, residents, colleagues and friends. It is particularly gratifying that this is a jubilee year, 90 years since the birth of Nikolay Lemaev, which we will celebrate in November. We are proud to say that Nizhnekamskneftekhim is the largest producer of petrochemical products in Europe and if to talk about isoprene synthetic rubber - the largest in the world. On behalf of the management of the enterprise, we want to wish the whole team to move forward, never stop, to continue to work for the benefit of inhabitants of the city, the republic, and the country and to achieve the new goals. We sincerely congratulate citizens of Nizhnekamsk with the holiday! Those people who work well — they can rest well, and our employees serve as a proof of that.”
|Description||Meas. unit||Year 2011||Year 2012||Year 2013||Year 2014||Year 2015||Year 2016||Year 2017||Year 2018|
||mln. rubles||122 699,8||125 247,1||119 826,1||132 893,0||150 597,4||153 412,7||162 148,6||188 900,6|
|Growth (drop) to previous year||%||+30,0%||+2,1%||-4,3%||+10,9%||+13,3%||+1,9%||+5,7%||+16,5%|
Including own products export
||58 859,1||60 994,0||59 418,6||61 702,2||72 019,7||72 906,2||81 167,0||93 100,7|
||14 413,6||16 953,5||6 089,1||9 269,2||26 482,6||25 052,0||23 703,4||24 252,0|